CPA Tanui Joan
|+254723297733 firstname.lastname@example.org||Joan Tanui|
5.Willingness to learn COMPETENCEIES AND EXPERIENCE Having worked for 5 year in a finance department on various sections i believe i am competent to handle accounting and financial matters well, and also willing to learn on emerging trends.
November 2015 – Present
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT | MACHAKOS UNIVERSITY
FINANCE DEPARTMENT Roles Performed Payment Section
* Vetting of invoices
* Preparation of payment vouchers
* Posting of creditors ledgers Vote book Section * Allocating of votes to vote holders
* Data entry of imprest, Claims and vouchers Debtors Section
* Posting of imprest warrant to respective ledgers
* Summarizing of unaccounted imprest.
* Preparation of debtors ledger
* Filling of processed imprest, claims and Voucher. Student Finance
* Receiving and receipting of cheques from counties and sponsors in the ERP. * Setting up of cheques in the ERP system.
* Allocation of cheques into the respective accounts of the beneficiaries.
* Cash and bank management through banking schedule.
* Posting of cheques.
* Student clearance.
* Uploading of fees structure into the ERP system.
May 2011 – September 2012
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT | EGERTON UNIVERSITY NJORO
* Receipting and banking of income.
* Issuing of cheque movement
* Issuing of cheques to payment vouchers.
* Filling of paid vouchers and carrying out cash analysis Creditors Section
* Preparation of payment vouchers for petty cash, imprest warrant and suppliers.
* Posting of purchase day book.
* Posting of creditors ledgers. Debtors Section
* Posting of imprest warrants to respective ledgers.
* Expensing of accounting imprests.
*Summarizing of unaccounted imprest.
* Posting of sales day book.
* Preparation of debtors ledger.
* Filling of processed claims and imprest warrants. Vote Book Section
* Allocation of votes to vote holders.
* Data entry of imprest, claims and vouchers.
2020 – 2020
BECAME ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF ICPAK SINCE 2017 MEMBER NUMBER
ASS/1877 AND THE YEAR 2020 I BECOME A MEMBER, MEMBER NUMBER 26171
2017 – 2018
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE FINANCE
ATTAINED BACHELOR OF COMMERCE FINANCE OPTION SECOND CLASS UPPER DIVISION.
2006 – 2014
ATTAIN CPA SECTION SIX AT ACHIEVERS SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL IN DECEMBER 2014
2001 – 2004
BARINGO HIGH SCHOOL
ATTAIN A GRADE OF C PLAIN AT BARINGO HIGH IN THE YEAR 2004
Certified Public Accountant(CPA)
Certified Public Accountants are skilled and competent professional accountants, auditors, finance managers, tax consultants and practitioners.
REFEREES Mrs Aileen Nyatuga Mr. Daniel Nyahe,
Chief Finance Officer Accountant,
Machakos University, Egerton University,
P.O Box 136-90100 P.O Box 536
Cell phone: 0714-407-435 Cellphone: 0722-400-833
Mrs Beatrice Cheruiyot
National Gender and Equality Commission
P.O BOX 27512-00506
Email address: email@example.com